Local Ag Teacher Resources
If you are a teacher in Mendocino County and are interested in incorporating agriculture into your lesson plans, are interested in agriculture in the classroom teaching materials or would like to attend an upcoming agriculture in the classroom event, please contact the Mendocino County Farm Bureau as we have resources available to assist with these requests.
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom
The California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom is a not-for-profit organization affiliated with the California Farm Bureau Federation that is dedicated to educating youth throughout California about the importance of agriculture in their daily lives. This is done through:
- Developing materials that are accurate, teacher-tested and scientifically sound to enhance the educational experience of K-12 students.
- Providing programs, inspiration and training opportunities for educators.
- Partnering with like-minded organizations to create awareness about the significance of agriculture in our everyday lives.
- Recognizing teachers and students for their achievements in agricultural literacy.
- Supporting the pursuit of agricultural careers and continuing education.
For teacher resources, upcoming events, scholarship information and more, please visit the link below.
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom Website
Additional Agricultural Education Resources